Soil Engineering have a diverse plant holding, in keeping with the wide range of investigative and treatment disciplines offered by our teams.
Our Stores and Maintenance facilities at Leeds, Coatbridge and Dartford allow us to ensure that the right plant is in place, with the right equipment, at the right time. Our fleet is constantly updated and upgraded, the links below will take you to the latest capability sheet for each rig:
Cable Percussive Drilling:
Rotary Ground Investigation:
Dynamic Sampling and Testing:
- 2no Dando Terrier
Rotary Percussive Drilling
Our extensive support plant holding includes:
- 8no Grout Mixers (from 0.25t to 4t Capacity)
- A wide range of grout pumps to suit power and grout supply requirements
- Water tanks up to 20m3, with supply and coring Pumps to a wide range of capacities
- Horizontal Powder silo with Screwfeed
- Bespoke Shaft Safety Platforms up to 20m in length, with full temporary works. These can accommodate the majority of our drilling fleet.
Our workshops are equipped with full fume extraction facilities to ensure plant can be safely serviced and tested year round. Our fabrication facilities allow bespoke manufacture of equipment as necessary.
Plant investment news! https://t.co/aqm08563rb