Assistant Drillers – Drilling & Grouting
Following a period of growth, we are looking for experienced Assistant Drillers, to join our Grouting Operations team, delivering work to clients throughout the UK.
Based from Leeds, as part of a Grouting crew, you will work on construction sites across the UK, undertaking physically demanding work in all weathers.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to;
· Where required, excavate inspection pits with hand tools, in accordance with HSG47.
· Locate rig onto borehole position.
· Assist with rigging / de-rigging of drilling rig.
· Loading / unloading of tooling and casing onto drill string.
· Assist with installation of monitoring equipment into boreholes such as standpipes.
· Assist with grouting or backfilling of boreholes.
· Assist with the installation of mine shaft safety platforms.
· Organisation of tools, fuel and equipment in preparation for shift / next shift.
· Refuelling of plant, checking of oil and water levels.
· Reinstatement of working areas.
· To be able to work safely in varying site conditions ranging from open fields, highways, railways, airports to contaminated and sites, to a defined health and safety management system.
· Is familiar with or is willing to learn to use drilling parameters recording systems.
It is essential that Candidates have a valid CSCS card and a Full UK Driving Licence.
The job will involve frequent travel to sites throughout the UK, and will involve working/lodging away from home.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay and benefits.
We've moved our rig certification system off paper, and into a new digital interface. Keeping information at our cr… https://t.co/4Jn4jEGYgm