We are expanding our Reports Team, and are looking for a Data Manager.
Working in a fast paced and varied role, you will be required to assist our Digital Development Manager in day to day production of report quality data output from our business activities within the UK.
You will focus on the production of high quality data in industry compatible standard formats (particularly AGS format data) for issue and import/use by clients and designers of foundations and geotechnical structures.
You will work from our office in Leeds and be experienced in and have a good technical/engineering knowledge of site investigation, specialist grouting and ground engineering.
Experience in the production and validation of high quality AGS format data is desirable.
Key Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- The production of high quality AGS format data.
- Advance and develop the company’s existing validation and verification processes.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of data team product deliverables.
- The production of high quality data in selected electronic formats.
- Updating and developing company pro-forma standard documents.
- Supervise the compilation of high quality indexed PDF documents and Reports.
- Provide guidance and liaise with other technical employees and junior data team members on data issues.
- Maintenance of the electronic Management System Database.
- Advance the development and management of electronic laboratory scheduling.
- Maintenance of the company electronic library.
- Assist in the development of our marketing material including brochures and data sheets.
- Where required attend corporate events and data seminars.
- Ensure that innovative solutions for data storage, management and transfer are produced and that all identified data management risks are mitigated.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience and good technical/engineering knowledge of site investigation, specialist grouting and ground engineering processes is required.
- Experience in the production and checking of high quality AGS format data is desirable.
- The individual will be both focused and thorough and have the attention to detail required to produce high quality output for our Project Teams and our Clients.
- The individual will be conversant with a variety of software packages and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with colleagues under time pressure.
- The individual should have a desire to continuously pursue innovation and development, with a focus on the customer and Soil Engineering Geoservices Limited business success.
The role is based from our offices in Leeds, with occasional travel as required.
A bright welcome back from all of us as we head into 2021, with the runner up (Left, by Clark Lawson) and winner (R… https://t.co/TbiwnUqKZE