We are looking for experienced Lead Rotary Drillers, to join our expanding Operations team, delivering work to clients throughout the UK with one of the country’s most capable drilling fleets.
• Competent operation of rotary drilling rig, including air mist, water flush, rotary drilling conventional and wireline coring, open hole drilling, overburden drill and case systems
• Experience of installation of instrumentation piezometers, inclo’s, exto’s, standpipes, vib wire piezo’s etc.
• Work to a defined health and safety management system and understand what is required from themselves as well as other colleagues
• Understand specific drilling instructions given on site and carry them out efficiently to enable the boreholes to be drilled in a timely manner and on program
• Keep detailed records of daily activities
• Undertake daily pre-start and maintenance checks on assigned drilling rig, vehicle and equipment and record for submission to plant department. Keep log of breakdown times for submission to plant dept.
• Any other reasonable additional tasks to ensure the safe and effective progression of site works
Candidates must have as a minimum:
• NVQ Level 2 (Lead Driller)
• CSCS card
• Full UK Driving License with towing endorsement
Job will involve frequent travel to sites throughout the UK, and will involve working/lodging away from home.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay and benefits.
We took the opportunity to both develop our staff AND maintain our high technical standards with a chalk logging se… https://t.co/W9dZOzrc54