We are looking for experienced Lead Rotary Drillers, to join our expanding Operations team, delivering work to clients throughout the UK with one of the country’s most capable drilling fleets.
• Competent operation of rotary drilling rig, including air mist, water flush, rotary drilling conventional and wireline coring, open hole drilling, overburden drill and case systems
• Experience of installation of instrumentation piezometers, inclo’s, exto’s, standpipes, vib wire piezo’s etc.
• Work to a defined health and safety management system and understand what is required from themselves as well as other colleagues
• Understand specific drilling instructions given on site and carry them out efficiently to enable the boreholes to be drilled in a timely manner and on program
• Keep detailed records of daily activities
• Undertake daily pre-start and maintenance checks on assigned drilling rig, vehicle and equipment and record for submission to plant department. Keep log of breakdown times for submission to plant dept.
• Any other reasonable additional tasks to ensure the safe and effective progression of site works
Candidates must have as a minimum:
• NVQ Level 2 (Lead Driller)
• CSCS card
• Full UK Driving License with towing endorsement
Job will involve frequent travel to sites throughout the UK, and will involve working/lodging away from home.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay and benefits.
We're expanding our Bid Team! We've got an opportunity for an experienced GI Estimator to join our successful Preco… https://t.co/ZYY6xXFNIK