Office Manager (Leeds)
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team, to provide co-ordination and management of the Leeds office facility, administration and services.
This is an exciting time for our Leeds office, which is shortly due to re-open following a full refurbishment, including major layout changes, facilities full furnishing.
To support our ‘new’ office, we’re seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Office Manager, with an eye for detail, and a good logistical problem solving approach.
• Provide a quality organisational support service.
• Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, and meeting papers, catering, preparation of minutes noting action points and following them up.
• Co-ordination of Company events and activities. (training days/regional updates/open days, etc.)
• Word processing/spreadsheet processing, correspondence, memos and reports from written copy and preparing letters, assistance with the preparation of monthly BU presentations and management reports.
• Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
• Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
• Acting as a key liaison point between SEGL Senior Management and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
• Co-ordination of Company safety audit / tour activities (management audits)
• Collation of BU safety returns.
• Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and meeting venues.
• Archiving – arranging close out of contract documents and other files and organising storage.
• Management of external couriers, post and franking machines.
• Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors, management of 3rd party use of SEGL facilities. (clients, external organisations & other group companies)
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
• The day to day management of Company property including organisation of maintenance & repairs.
• To provide an office environment, in terms of environment, equipment & working tools that improves the efficiency of the activities of the Company.
• Adherence of Fire, Health & Safety Policy procedures in the Leeds office, according to legal requirements.
• To provide the agreed level of office security arrangements and update as necessary.
• To administer the following facilities contracts: cleaning, security, fire system, waste disposal, sanitary, copiers.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- A good working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing & presentation software.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high standard of organisation & prioritising skills.
- Previous Office/Facilities Management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective people management skills.
- Must be able work as part of a team.
- Ability to motivate a small team in a busy environment.
- Full, clean driving licence.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, in a brand new working environment.