Soil Engineering Geoservices Ltd. are specialist geotechnical contractors carrying out ground investigation, foundation and specialist geotechnical work for the construction industry.
Main contracting and joint ventures are also undertaken wherever specialist geotechnical and foundation works are key to the overall contract performance or programme.
To ensure we maintain the highest quality management standards, we shall:
- Identify and meet the specified requirements of the Client.
- Provide value for money by means of good workmanship and the use of approved materials.
- Complete all work within the agreed construction programme and at the agreed price.
- Identify annual quality objectives and review progress of these at management review.
- Monitor our quality performance through regular audits.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and consequently the overall performance of the company and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Comply with applicable quality requirements, regulations and standards.
In order to achieve these aims, we operate a mandatory quality management system in conjunction with other management controls and this system meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
This policy, which is reviewed annually, is communicated to all employees and persons working on our behalf, is displayed at all of our offices and sites and is made publically available to interested parties via our websites.
A project we were involved with for a decade. That shaped the careers of everyone who worked on it. Ground investig… https://t.co/A8Opkfzdnr